[GemStone-Smalltalk] GbsGsErrStnNetLost every two hours?

Richard Sargent richard.sargent at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Nov 14 12:05:25 PST 2021

Two hours is a common timeout value with network stuff. As you can see from
"stuff", I am far from expert in this area.

A Google search for network timeout 7200 seconds brings up a lot of
potentially good hits, some it which are people having similar problems and
some look like explanatory articles (one from IBM looked promising).

Hopefully, someone with expertise can chime in and say "Yes, the issue is
most likely X and here's what you need to do."