[GemStone-Smalltalk] XML Parser Class/Classes in Gs?

bruno buzzi brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Tue May 9 05:26:14 PDT 2023

Hi,
> Bruno Buzzi[6] did the original port of XML-XMLParser and friends
> about 3 years ago ... with a little bit of help from me (converting
> the tonel source to filetree) and it seems that he was able to avoid
> leaning heavily on any Pharo/GsDevKit compatible classes ..

As far as I can remember there are 3 packages ported:
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/XML-XPath
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/XML-XMLParser
https://github.com/brunobuzzi/XML-XMLWriter

These package are used by other GemStone/S projects on my github (they
actually work OK) but all are based on GsDevKit, I do not know how many
dependencies have on DevKit.
So not sure how much effort to port it to a non GsDevKit installation.

regards,
bruno