[Glass] Script for management GLASS ordinary backup - restore

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 11 10:21:18 PDT 2014

Dario,

Just published the script that I use up on SS3 ... I edited the script from
what is in production and I didn't test the script, so if you find mistakes
or can improve the script please issue a pull request with fixes or send
mail...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/glassdb/webEditionHome/blob/master/bin/startGemStoneBackup.sh