[Glass] Metacello via github is a mess - how to turn off local caching ?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 28 11:12:30 PDT 2022

Marten,

I had cataract surgery on Tuesday, so I'm just getting back to working
through my email ...

When I look at the MSKExtension project up on github[1], it looks like you
might be using Monticello metadataless filetree repositories? If so you
should add this method:

> projectClass
>   Smalltalk at: #'MetacelloCypressBaselineProject' ifPresent: [ :cl | ^ cl
> ].
>   ^ super projectClass

to BaselineOfMSKExtension ... without this method in the baseline,
Metacello will not load updates from filetree repositories ...

If you are not (intentionally) using metadataless repositories, then I
would ask that you provide me with a "Transcript" log of the entire load
sequence so that I can try to characterize what might be going on ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/feldti/MSKExtension

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 4:20 PM Marten Feldtmann via Glass <