[Glass] upgradeStone under Ubuntu 22.04 LTS always fails ...

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Thu Dec 8 23:44:51 PST 2022

Hi Marten,

We tripped over this when our Locale was set to use "," as the decimal
separator. We have an override to this in some cases that bypasses the OS
locale lookup. I would compare the locale setup on the 18.04 version and
compare with the 22.04 version. This is because there is a hardcoded check
in the upgrade code that compares a printed number with something like
"10.05" and it fails because of the locale setting that uses ",".

HTH

Otto Behrens

+27 82 809 2375
[image: FINWorks]
[image: FINWorks] <http://za.linkedin.com/in/waltherbehrens>
www.finworks.biz

Disclaimer & Confidentiality Note: This email is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity named above as it may contain information
that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. FINWorks cannot be held liable by any person other
than the addressee in respect of any opinions, conclusions, advice or other
information contained in this email.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 5:25 PM Marten Feldtmann via Glass <