[Glass] latest version of smalltalkCI for GemStone has been updated to run on 20.04 and macOs

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Apr 14 08:16:34 PDT 2023

For those of you who are using smalltalkCI for your github projects, you
should know that the GemStone jobs on smalltalkCI[1] have been updated to
run using 20.04 and macOS[1].

To take advantage of this update, you will need to update your github
action .yml file. You need to change the runs-on attribute to 20.04 and
remove any GemStone versions older than 3.5.3, since 3.5.3 is the oldest
version of GemStone that runs on 20.04. You can look at the changes I made
to the GsDevKit/zodiac .github/workflows/ci,yml file for an example[2].

Let me know if you have additional questions,

Dale

[1] https://github.com/hpi-swa/smalltalkCI/pull/593
[2]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/zodiac/commit/c856a7c6cd25a27a8faf94d26134a1de4c6112a1