[Glass] Metacello baseline 'get' does not work?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 20 09:33:22 PDT 2023

> Any ideas if this is a bug? Should work? Do I do it wrong?

I'm not sure, since I'm not exactly sure what is going wrong, but it sounds
like it could be a bug ... So I need to see the Transcript output for the
3(?) different scenarios:

   1.  load and update
   2. failed load of "change"
   3. workaround for failed load of "change"

it would also help if I saw the loadScript method...

Dale

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 3:16 AM Johan Brichau via Glass <