[Glass] load balancer configuration

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Wed Dec 20 22:03:34 PST 2023

Thanks. Paul.

Indeed, we've been improving a lot around block complexity, especially when
iterating through large collections. Our code is often just not optimally
written and this is where significant gains are. The system is big and it
will take time to fix all these issues. In the meantime, we would just like
to handle the situation better and avoid requests routed to the wrong
upstream (GS session).