[Glass] Unloading Monticello packages: what's the best practice?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 15 10:20:20 PDT 2023

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 12:29 PM Johan Brichau via Glass <

 I'm not quite sure what you mean by "loading into an existing repository"

I'm guessing you mean that it appears that Metacello does not remove
packages that are not part of the new baseline? If so then I think that
Metacello never did unload packages ... when it calculates the load lineup
it *does not do a diff between the loaded baseline and what is incoming*
... it simply calculates the list of incoming packages and makes sure that
the the ones in the image match the incoming version and loads the
specified version and loads the packages that aren't present ....