[Glass] How to get a working https request ?

Norm Green norm.green at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 23 06:15:03 PDT 2023

I don't have Zinc loaded so I can't try this, but....

You have to tell OpenSSL where the list of certificates is on your
system. On Ubuntu it's /etc/ssl/certs. Once you know that then run this
code before creating the socket:

GsSecureSocket useCACertificateDirectoryForClients: '/etc/ssl/certs'.

See the example code in GsSecureSocket class >> httpsClientExample.

Norm Green