[Glass] Gemstone/S 3.7.0 / 3.7.1

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sat Apr 6 00:02:06 PDT 2024

> On 5 Apr 2024, at 10:38, Marten Felddtmann via Glass <glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com> wrote:
>
> So, my option seems to be to stay with Gemstone/S 3.6.x branch over the next years.

Here is another option: step up in the open source projects you are using and help others that use the same projects as you to move forward together. The hand is being reached out to help you...
Sadly, as the xz library issue just demonstrated again, this lack of contributions is not a problem unique to Smalltalk projects, but being non-mainstream does influence there’s even less people doing all the work.

Johan