[GemStone-Smalltalk] SQL

Pieter Nagel pieter at nagel.co.za
Sat Aug 31 05:58:28 PDT 2013

Let me take this opportunity to thank Bruce for these PostgreSQL drivers
- assuming these are the same as what he emailed me some two years ago.

I needed them to help export our system data to a SQL database after our
company was bought, and as soon as that was done I was made redundant.
So I never had the time to make the "experience report" blog post that
he asked for.

Nevertheless, his code was robust, and very useful to us for that task
at that time.

The "reverse Object-Relational mapping problem" is very interesting
indeed, and not as often tackled in the Object -> Relational direction.

--
Pieter Nagel