[GemStone-Smalltalk] Survey: What Windows operating systems are used with GBS?

Dennis Smith dennis at cherniaksoftware.com
Mon Dec 16 14:03:44 PST 2013

We ourselves use Win-7 (32 and 64) and Win-XP, but we have clients using
Win-8 as well.

We have a client who has a Windows-Server-2012 (which is basically
Windows-8) which we use for support
work, so yes GBS.

We also use Linux (not sure which one right now, cannot get to it to
check, but is likely Red-Hat or SUSE).