[GemStone-Smalltalk] GLASS on remote server

Dario Trussardi dario.trussardi at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 12 02:16:55 PST 2013

Ciao,

	two questions:

A)	i'm interested to test a GLASS environment run on remote server.

	Anyone do experience about it in Europe ?

	I'm from Italy and i think to use a server locate near me, or i wrong?

B)	For remote GLASS management what is the state of the art ?

	My reference are:

		Gemtools   ( i work with in local network )

		TODE 	( i only read about it )

		Jade 	( i only read about it )

		Other ????

	What are the strong points of the various solutions?

	What is the best solutions considering my based consideration:

		the application domain  change ( the reality ),  	then the web solution change , 	 then i need a support to manage the change into GLASS.

Thank for any considerations.

	Dario