[GemStone-Smalltalk] What should the species of a Reduced Conflict collection be?

Dennis Smith dennis at cherniaksoftware.com
Wed Oct 23 15:03:46 PDT 2013

Since one wants RC because one will be adding to the collection, it
would seem unreasonable to want the select to result in a collection you
would want to add to, so why make in RC?

In the VERY unusual case of wanting a new collection you are going to
make persistent and add to later, either convert it or do it the hard way
     newColl := RcKeyValueDictionary new.
     oldColl do: [....

Or just create a new
     selectRC: