[GemStone-Smalltalk] Is there any way to bypass gemstone authentication on hostname using sudo ?

ARNi.e. via GemStone-Smalltalk gemstone-smalltalk at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Dec 17 02:13:09 PST 2014

Im logged in to the host server using password less authentication using
sudo.My user name eg :gemadmin does not require a password.I login to the
Solaris 5.10 box using *sudo su - gemadmin*1. Installed gemstone as root.2.
netldi starts successfullyOn startstone : I receive the error :
You have supplied an incorrect password for user 'gemadmin'
Is there any way to bypass this ?