[GemStone-Smalltalk] #asInteger truncates instead of rounding

Richard Sargent richard.sargent at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jan 30 10:58:05 PST 2014

As some of you may have noticed, #asInteger truncates. ANSI Smalltalk
specifies that it should round. Consequently, we are considering changing
this with the other ANSI compatibility changes we are making for the 3.2
release.

I would like to know whether anyone is relying on the the truncation
behaviour or would rather we do not change this.

Thanks,
Richard