[GemStone-Smalltalk] Using devKit

Sean P. DeNigris via GemStone-Smalltalk gemstone-smalltalk at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Aug 5 06:19:48 PDT 2015

Now that I've got tODE up and running, I've got a few questions:
- would I set up one tODE per project-under-development? Or one stone per
project which I interact with via the same tODE client? If the latter:
    - what is the purpose of the devKit stone? Is it just an example?
    - can I create a new stone via tODD, or must I do that on the command
line?
- how do I get a workspace on a stone? It seems like I must be missing
something simple because I see I can bring up such a workspace from the
Category window context menu, but that seems like a convoluted approach.
Also, the workspace title is "Workspace on aTDClassCategoryList (12)". What
does it mean to have a workspace "on aTDClassCategoryList"?

Thanks!

p.s. Is this the right list for tODE questions?

-----
Cheers,
Sean