[GemStone-Smalltalk] Listing methods

Pierre CHANSON via GemStone-Smalltalk gemstone-smalltalk at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Feb 24 12:34:13 PST 2015

The idea was to look for a method of a class, known it's name, then see the
source code.

So my primary idea was to go to the class, then list the compiled methods
form here, select the one with the good name and then get the source code.
:)

The problem was I did not have the name of the methods from the GsNMethods
listed (Or maybe I missed a "name" instance variable)

Know I realized that the good solution was #sourceCodeAt:

Pierre