[GemStone-Smalltalk] VisualWorks 8.0 release candidate

Richard Sargent via GemStone-Smalltalk gemstone-smalltalk at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 2 10:12:21 PDT 2015

Gemstone/S mailing list wrote
> Any news on VW 8.0 GBS support? Noticed that VW 8.0.1 was announced.

As Martin said before:
"That said, if you want to try out VW8.0 we want to help you do that. If
you're willing to test out some pre-alpha GBS versions, we expect to
have something that works with VW8.0 in early 2015, and if you open an
HR with support and request the that, we'll get it to you as soon as
it's ready."

At this point, we do not have a release date for GBS supporting VW 8.0.