[GemStone-Smalltalk] gs64ldi service not found

James Foster via GemStone-Smalltalk gemstone-smalltalk at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Oct 29 09:55:00 PDT 2018

Just to follow-up on Annick’s description…

The following login works from Jade (with a port number specified in the NetLDI field).

But the following does not work from VW when the NRS string has a port number rather than a name:

This gives an error: “Unable to create a session … service not found on [client host] service ‘gs64ldi’.” What I don’t understand is why VW-GBS is trying to lookup gs64ldi. Haven’t we asked it to use 50377?

James