[GemStone-Smalltalk] [ian at icjohnson.com: GeDevKit Pharo 7 Image]

ian ian at icjohnson.com
Tue Jul 30 08:47:14 PDT 2019

Seems that the customClientLoad.st file is not created for some reason (set perms to 777 and still).

If I manually create this file I get:

-----

Error on or near line 274 :: createPharoTodeClient -c -v Pharo7.0 pharoClient :: createPharoTodeClient -c -v Pharo7.0 pharoClient
Error on or near line 111 :: createClient -c -v Pharo7.0 pharoClient :: createClient -c -v Pharo7.0 pharoClient
Error on or near line 157 :: createClient -t pharo pharoClient -v Pharo7.0 :: createClient -t pharo pharoClient -v Pharo7.0

----

Which in the script reads:

-----

267 EOF
268   else
269       if [ ! -e "$directoryPath/customClientLoad.st" ] ; then
270     echo $directoryPath
271       exit_0_banner "${imageName} image not updated --- update manually"
272     fi
273   fi
*** 274   $createPharoCmd $directoryPath/clientTmp.image --quit --save $directoryPath/customClientLoad.st
275   $pharoCmd $directoryPath/clientTmp.image save $imageName

-----

Do not know where to take this and can't find anything in the forums.

Thanks again!