[GemStone-Smalltalk] Debug outout

Iwan Vosloo iwan at reahl.org
Tue May 19 08:58:42 PDT 2020

Thanks Norm,

I'll play with that.

We just want to log less. Things like these feel like they clog up the
logs, for example:

[Info]: User ID: DataCurator
[Info]: Repository: development
[Info]: Session ID: 9
[Info]: GCI Client Host: <Linked>
[Info]: Page server PID: -1
[Info]: Gave this process preference for OOM killer: wrote to
/proc/30512/oom_score_adj value 250

Changing that log level to log at more severe level than info would be nice.

This does not need to be programmatically. I was hoping for an ENV var
or config setting too, but I could not see anything - hence my checking
with you.

Regards
Iwan

Reahl, the Python only web framework / www.reahl.org