[GemStone-Smalltalk] Converting and loading a Metacello package into a rowan_371 extent

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 19 11:30:27 PDT 2024

To be a bit clearer about my intentions ... there is no Metacello to Rowan
converter and I don't think that writing a generic Metacello converter is
possible, since there isn't a one to one mapping of Metacello constructs to
Rowan constructs ...

So I plan to write a script that will create Rowan artifacts for loading
filetree packages from a given directory ... Rowan does not need package
load order information, so in the simplest case all that is needed is a
list of packages ...

Dale