[Glass] a InternalError occurred (error 2261), The object with object ID 20 is corrupt. Reason: 'process switch not in critial state'

Lisa Almarode lisa.almarode at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Aug 18 21:07:04 PDT 2013

The -C is only needed for conversion, as from 2.x to 3.x, and you only
need to run that once after copying over your 2.x extents.

I do apologize that the -C was missing for the 3.1 System Administration
Guide; it's not a operational stone parameter so it's easy to miss. You
can get some basic information on the arguments for utilities by
executing startstone -h.

Lisa Almarode
GemTalk Technical Support