[Glass] a InternalError occurred (error 2261), The object with object ID 20 is corrupt. Reason: 'process switch not in critial state'

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Aug 19 21:29:52 PDT 2013

Ok well obviously I didn't flip the blank page at 34 over and read page 35,
although it kinda suggests this a 2.4/3.0.x to 3.1 migration plan.
Frankly I'd suggest checking in the upgradeSeasideImage to do the check and
prompt to continue.
I guess a question here is that page 37 is a 'template' but what I really
need to do is covered in

https://gist.github.com/dalehenrich/3762982

But that is unclear given a lack of instructions, which seem to be found
here
http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/gemstones-3-1-0-1-is-shipping/

However I'm unclear how to run the  seaside cache repository logic? Via the
old gemtools before starting? Or topaz?

I do have a /opt/gemstone/product/seaside/monticello/repository but that
does not contain ConfigurationOfSeaside30
and wouldn't GsPackageLibrary getMonticelloRepositoryDirectory be the
seaside cache repository?

Anyway past midnight so tomorrow...