[Glass] Update GLASS and MetacelloPreview

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 2 12:42:55 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for the stack ... invalid registrations is one of the areas in the Metacello Preview that might still have issues. I have fixed the known problems[1],[2]. You could have hit one of the old issues or a new one. The following code should clean up any existing invalid registrations:

MetacelloProjectRegistration registry baselineRegistry values
detect: [ :registration | registration isValid not ]
ifNone: [
"no invalid registrations, don't reset and prime"
^ false ].
[
MetacelloProjectRegistration
resetRegistry;
primeRegistryFromImage ]
on: Warning
do: [ :ex |
Transcript
cr;
show: 'Warning resumed: ' , ex description.
ex resume ].
^true

If you see another case of invalid registrations after running this code, we'll have to dig a bit deeper.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/210
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/197