[Glass] ZnMultiThreadedServer>>readRequestSafely crashing

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 2 13:28:57 PST 2013

I think it has been mentioned on this list that the Zinc server capabilities for the github version of Zinc[1] have not been completely debugged, while Paul has mentioned is using the gemsource version of Zinc[2] in production... There might be a project up on SmalltalkHub, but I couldn't find a reference easily...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/zinc
[2] http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss?_s=tmCBpispuzYTrmos&_k=mgMqiIyb