[Glass] Collection for reduced conflicts, allow indexes and #sort: ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:06:08 PST 2013

Hi guys. So...at some point in my app, I have a collection in which I store
instances of a persistent class. Imagine class Client, so at some point I
have a persistent collection of clients.

Now... I want:

1) Reduced conflict collections
2) Be able to use indexes if I happen to need them later on (as far as I
read it needs to be an unordered collection)
3) Be able to sort the collection given a closure

Just taking into account 1) and 2) it seems the only option is
RcIdentityBag. Problem is that I cannot sort such collection with a simple
#sort: aBlockClosure. I saw I have #sortWith:, #sortAsending: etc, but
that's not what I need. I need to receive a block closure.

I can send #asSortedCollection: aClosure to the RcIdentityBag but that
answers an instance of a SortedCollection, not a RcIdentityBag sorted,
which is different.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,