[Glass] Nginx , FastCGI and GLASS problem

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:48:44 PST 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at yesplan.be> wrote:

> Mariano,
>
> The logs you show looks so similar to what I see in our gem logs when a
> gem stops responding...
> When it occurs, can you look at the object with the mentioned oop in the
> write-write conflicts:
>
> > Write-Write Conflicts...
> >     383168257
> > Write-Dependency Conflicts...
>
> Inspect this:
>
>         Object _objectForOop: 383168257
>
> In my case this always opens on a dictionary with the #cacheTimeout
> property in it.
> Is this also true in your case?

Thanks Johan for the advice. Unfortunately, I restarted everything did some
changes etc so that OOP doesn't exist anymore :(

But I will keep it in case I need it again.

BTW, in my case I discovered the problem...it's that reading from
/dev/random is blocking and when you run the OS in a virtual machine (like
in my case I am using a VirtualBox vm) it is likely it will block for some
time. There are lot of info about this in the internet.
So at least that was my problem.

Thanks,