[Glass] Changed DataCurator password and now I cannot start seaside gems

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Dec 5 15:52:26 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

It is readOnly because you are not supposed to change it without thinking ... this is where the seaside start scripts get the password information by default, so go ahead and change the password here ..... if you want more security than that, I think you can use use LDAP (you might need 3.1.0.5 to use LDAP). I personally haven't played around with LDAP, so I'm not completely clear on how to hook it up ...