[Glass] How bad is to hold into closures?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 05:10:14 PST 2013

Hi,

I have some objects that get persisted that have closures. From this
perspective, I have a few questions.

1) I think that keeping pointers to classes in closures is bad right? (I
general, holding pointers to classes is a bad idea because of the different
versions etc)

2) If the block is "clean" or self contained, the transitive closure you
end up persisting is small right? I mean, you don't write the method, and
the context, and the sender and the sender and...the whole stack.

3) Any other thing I should care when persisting closures?

Thanks,