[Glass] Nginx , FastCGI and GLASS problem

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Fri Dec 6 08:10:01 PST 2013

On 06 Dec 2013, at 02:30, Dale K. Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> If this is happening in 2.4 (Johan), I'll have to do a little more research to see if there is an exception equivalent to RepositoryViewLost signalled.

Yes, those things happen in in our "busy" repositories, which are on 2.4
If there is an equivalent, I would be glad to install that handler.

I am indeed also suspicious if it occurs on a loaded system. Though, statmonitor has learned me that the Tx state of a gem was 'in transaction' even when this 'termination from stone' occurs.
Will try to retrieve that statmonit file again...

Johan