[Glass] AlmostOutOfMemory in Seaside but not from GemTools...

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 06:21:38 PST 2013

Thank you both guys. Indeed, it was that. I discovered my seaside gems were
running with a different configuration file:

/opt/gemstone/product/seaside/etc/seaside30.conf

which overrides GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE..
so I modified that one also and now it works!

btw, it also sets:
GEM_NATIVE_CODE_ENABLED = FALSE;

which would explain why I can still debug in my server. I will test this
later to confirm it.

Paul: yes, I saw that, I remember Dale pointed me to that as well. For sure
my reports will go along this lines in the near future.

In the meanwhile....I need to investigate how to increase upstream timeouts
because Nginx redirects the request to another Gem when it think it gives
timeout so that causes a mess.

Thanks!