[Glass] problem update: Zinc server with Seaside (3.1)

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Dec 15 18:02:33 PST 2013

Johan,

Off hand, not sure why GemTools "works" - I have a feeling that we'll have to characterize this puppy before we know:)

Do you have a stack when you sampled the 75% full? With all of the sockets and processes hanging around, someone is spinning out of control producing new processes so a stack might point to the culprit ...

Dale