[Glass] Is it possible to explore/inspect objects from seaside callbacks in GemTools?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 06:20:50 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Dale K. Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

Yes, I was thinking about that too.

> it is possible to tell if GemTools is connected, if `OBGemStonePlatform
> canInform` answers true GemTools is running ...

And do you think it is possible to avoid dumping the stack in the object
log for the case of inspect/explore? because if true, we can check if
GemTools is running, if true, we might be able to open a real
inspector/explorer in GemTools and otherwise (or in addition) write the
object to the object log?

Thanks!