[Glass] [a bit offtopic] Redirect special seaside request to a different VM

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:40:06 PST 2013

Hi guys,

I have some special requests that I want to redirect to another Gem. What I
did in seaside is to implement #updateUrl: and add some parameter for those
cases I want to send it to another Gem.

Now, I don't know how to adapt nginx for such a thing. I am using FastCGI.
So I need to check if such argument is present in the URL and if true, send
it to another upstream. If not, use the normal upstream.

I have explained my problem here:
http://serverfault.com/questions/561993/nginx-choose-upstream-depending-on-args
but I didn't have any working answer.

Does any of you have an idea how could I do that?

Thanks in advance,