[Glass] Purge tranlogs?

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Dec 18 12:14:50 PST 2013

Mariano,

As GLASS (soon to be GsFoundation) moves forward, I will be putting these kinds of scripts (or references to projects like Norberts) in a directory that is managed with git ... we don't release GemStone often enough to be able to manage the version of such scripts so a separate project is called for ...
also different installations needs support for different things that depend upon volume and size of the system ...
Dale