[Glass] Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, January 6th

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Sat Dec 28 08:41:32 PST 2013

Hi lists,

you may already have seen it, but just in case you haven't: we're going
to sit down for some Burgers or Pizza and beer and all things Smalltalk
at Restaurant Steinfels in Zürich[1] on Monday, January 6th, starting at
7pm.

So if you are interested in meeting with other Smalltalk developers or
to get in touch with old and new friends, this may be your chance.

If you'd like to join us, please let me know so that I can reserve a
bigger table for the evening. If you want to drop in last minute, please
don't hesitate, we're happy to meet you!

Joachim

[1] http://www.steinfels-zuerich.ch

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1