[Glass] SIXX error read into Gemstone

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jul 1 23:39:35 PDT 2013

One more little Metacello tidbit ... you can reference a github project in a configuration using the following:

  spec
    baseline: 'SIXX' with: [
      spec repository: 'github://glassdb/SIXX:master/repository' ].

which is like referencing a bleeding edge (you get the HEAD of the master branch).

You can reference a specific commit by doing the the following:

  spec
    baseline: 'SIXX' with: [
      spec repository: 'github://glassdb/SIXX:3ff5399a1726a771882b2c27d93404af61bbe21e/repository' ].

So you can pick a specific commit on your own without depending upon the maintainer of the SIXX project to 'release' a Metacello version for you...

Dale