[Glass] Zinc and REST on 3.1.0.X

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jul 2 09:25:54 PDT 2013

Ken,

Does your hacked version match the version that is up on github[1]?

I just took a quick look at the Zinc test failures for 3.1 and they are the familiar fork:at: issue, so I was planning on merging the changes that you'd made on github, but if there are additional hacks not on github, I probably should include them as well ...

Sebastian, the 3.1 test failures in the current glassdb version are pretty fundamental so I'd recommend going with Ken's port until I can get his edits integrated...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/ktreis/zinc