[Glass] Starting Seaside block the develpment environment

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Nov 3 14:17:46 PST 2013

Hi Bruno,

Glad to help. Using Topaz for the “server” and Jade for the development tools is a very reasonable way to balance the tasks. If that is working for you, no need for two Jade processes. The main point is that your description of the situation is how it works—you do need two logins. With GemStone you can’t run the server in the same session where you are doing the development.

James