[Glass] Swazoo server hangs

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue Nov 5 10:24:25 PST 2013

Hey guys,

We are using the Zinc client (version 1.7) in production, not the server.
We use the FastCGI adaptors behind an nginx server.

This works perfectly well, so we have had no reason to try using the Zinc server.
We did try Swazoo in the early days and we had noticeable slower responses, so we never really continued to try using that one.

Oh, and we are using both GS 2.4.x and GS 3.1.x setups in production.

I would be interested to try the Zinc server sometimes, but there is still some work to do I think [1]

cheers,
Johan

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/zinc/issues?state=open