[Glass] Trying to load NeJSON

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 12 13:40:41 PST 2013

GemStone is unhappy with the doubled `..` ... where are you loading NeoJSON from?

I think Sebastian has a working version of NeoJSON[1] and I see that I haven't handled Sebastian's pull request yet...there are apparently some commit conflicts that need to be addressed ... until I get to those (this week I hopw) you should perhaps fork Sebastian's repo...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/HeSe/NeoJSON/network