[Glass] Zinc is running strange ...

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 13 08:30:15 PST 2013

Marten,

I have some information on working with server apps and GemTools[1]. That should give you some useful information. Not sure how much of the GemTools specific information applies to Jade...

In your follow-on email you mention Transcript output ... it might be helpful to see the actual output ...

Dale

[1] http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/glass-beta-update-working-with-soap-preview/#GsProcesses