[Glass] Jade - local monticello repositories -no new revisions possible ...

itlists at schrievkrom.de itlists at schrievkrom.de
Thu Nov 14 08:51:50 PST 2013

Am 14.11.2013 14:20, schrieb James Foster:
> Martin,
>
> (2) Figure how how the package changed without Jade noticing and let me know and I’ll fix it. If the package has changed, then Jade should recognize it!

 * adding a method does not mark the package as dirty (package should be
shown in italic-bold) in the jade-class-browser

 * changing a method does not marks the package as dirty

 * removing a method DOES marks the package as dirty (but in the pop-up
menu of the package list widget in the class browser the entry "save
package" is NOT enabled - one must select a repository and there the
menu entry "save package" IS enabled).

 * adding a class DOES marks the package as dirty

Marten