[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Nov 14 13:09:42 PST 2013

Norbert,

I was just going to send an email to you that I am interested in your project:) As I've mentioned elsewhere, I am caught up in internal development and tODE work at the moment, but I want to make room on my stack for working with you on this ... I am not an expert in this area, but I definitely see the value in having an appliance ....

Dale