[Glass] Simple questions while migrating code to GemStone (compatibility issues)

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sat Nov 16 01:46:55 PST 2013

Ok guys,

In that case, I think I will create a new repository in glassdb and just commit all the code we have over there.
The reason is that I will want to fork that repository myself and contribute like that.
Perhaps I'm old-fashioned but I prefer the <master> repository to be the glassdb one.

I'm taking care of it right away!

Johan