[Glass] Updating Zinc for Gemstone

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sun Nov 17 08:42:57 PST 2013

Dale,

While I am getting my hands back onto Zinc, I noticed you pulled in Zinc 2.4.3 in the master branch on glassdb/zinc but never merged this with the gemstone branches, right?
Just asking the question, since I am then busy doing just that.

btw, we might need a way to tag/comment where gemstone-specific changes were made. Syncing latest changes from Pharo is a pain…
Method conflicts are showing up where no conflict exists and I am puzzled if I am loosing changes of the port or if it’s just noise.

Johan