[Glass] Simple questions while migrating code to GemStone (compatibility issues)

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sun Nov 17 10:18:49 PST 2013

Johan,

I've moved the GsParo-Core packages into this repo, added a license (please add yourselves and/or correct as you see fit), and hooked up travis.

When running the tests there are some test errors and failures[1]. So either those are open issues or something else is up ... I will go ahead and push my changes into the glassdb repo and turn on travis there as well ...

Dale

[1] https://travis-ci.org/dalehenrich/PharoCompatibility/jobs/14104855#L126